Wednesday, May 4, 2011

{ Jena & Greg: Baby on board }

I LOVE getting referrals from past clients! It makes me feel as if I am doing something right! Its that feeling of accomplishment, like you have a following or fan base! About a year ago, I was given the opportunity to brush up on my baby photography skills and photograph a precious little girl named Portland. Well Portland's mommy referred Portland's aunt to me to have maternity pictures done! The timing worked out perfect and I was able to meet Jena and Greg up at the Rose/Test Gardens at Washington Park for their maternity session. 


This momma-to-be is GORGEOUS! I couldn't stop telling her how wonderful her pictures were turning out straight out of camera! Have a look for yourself.....!






I am totally digging these letters!!









Baby Rylan should be here any day now and I cannot wait to see this beautiful little family again!

Congratulations Jena & Greg!! I cannot WAIT to meet baby Rylan!!

-Nicole

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy you guys were able to meet up!! These pictures turned out amazing!! Portland will be turning 1 soon and I would LOVE to have mommy and baby pictures taken sometime this fall :)

    ReplyDelete