Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Baby Judah Revived My Faith

Can I first say, this was the BEST SESSION TO DATE. I had been going through a bit of self doubt with my newborn photography but the Morgan's revived my faith! For those of you who have not done baby posing or baby photography, it can be one of the more challenging subjects to photograph. It takes a lot of patience and time but is well worth all the effort in the end. I have to give special thanks to Keri Meyers who helped me figure out ways to pose newborns more comfortably.


For those who are interested in my newborn photography, timing is essential! Infants need to be two weeks or less. The younger, the better!!


Baby Judah was a CHARM! Slept through everything, posed perfectly and was extremely patient with me! He was my first boy to photograph and Serena and Grace were my first children. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect shoot! I really hope to see this family again in the near future. They were so beautiful! May I now introduce, the Morgan's...










More posts coming soon! Promise...

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment