Sunday, July 17, 2011

{ Matt & Kendra | Engagement }

I had the pleasure of photographing two of the sweetest people I have ever met! Matt and Kendra found me through a chain of friends and asked me to photograph their engagement pictures! I gladly accepted their request! Matt was incredibly funny and light hearted and Kendra was so kind and sweet! I don't think she knows how to not smile! She's absolutely beautiful!

Their photo shoot was done at Washington Park on a gorgeous sunny day! The Rose Garden was in full bloom which added just the right amount of color to their pictures. They are planning on a Hawaiian wedding! I cannot wait to see some of their wedding pictures!




Thank you so much, Matt & Kendra, for giving me the opportunity to photograph such an exciting time in your life! I wish you nothing but the best in your love-filled future!!


-Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment