Monday, September 27, 2010

Pricing!

After much, MUCH, MUCH consideration, I have decided to start charing for my photography services. This has been a hard decision for me because I love to give people gifts and photographs are the best gifts I have to give. But after evaluating my time, travel, and materials, I have decided to take the plunge and become official! I have kept my prices extremely low for a couple of reasons:


1. I am still learning, going to school, shooting things I have yet to shoot...ect...


2. While still learning, I still do not have the means for professional equipment such as a CD printer, super sweet packaging, ect. But have no fears, your images will be to die for and top notch quality!


3. Because I love you and want you to give me the opportunity to show you your beauty!


Please visit my investments page for pricing information.


When considering my prices, I made sure to keep in mind that I am still a student who is learning and striving through my learnings at The Art Institute of Portland. Right now, my prices are kept low but eventually, I will increase them over time. 


Thanks for all of your support and understanding! I hope to see you soon!


-nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment