Monday, September 6, 2010

Sweet Meredith!

Yet again, I was suppose to be working on a fashion shoot (you know, shooting the outfit, shoes, earrings, ect) but it is so hard to focus on boring aspects when you have such a gorgeous model! A friend from work volunteered her super sweet sister to be a model for me. I had what I wanted in mind and she was fine with doing what I needed. But once we started shooting, I lost my focus...I guess we can add fashion photography to my "cannot do" list! Lets add "portrait on location" photography instead!

I took Meredith out to a vacant field that I had shot in the day before (see Sabrina's blog!). It's a great, big field with a huge, old tree and a couple of hay stacks. Perfect for shooting in! There were a ton of crickets attacking us while we shot and we had to be super careful while we walked as there were a few poky weeds around. But nevertheless, we conquered that field and got some great shots!

Never underestimate a strong woman...a lovely, sweet, caring, and beautiful woman...

See what I am talking about...










Thank you soooo much Meredith for being such a willing and great model! You are so beautiful! I hope you enjoy your pictures as much as I have...and Jenn, thank you so much for finding me the PERFECT model!! You both are awesome!

-nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment