Saturday, June 11, 2011

{ Rylan | One Handsome Little Guy }

Have you ever seen a baby and thought to yourself "Gosh, I can't wait to see what that kid is going to look like when they get older! He/She is going to be CUTE!"? Well, that's exactly what I thought when I met this handsome little guy! Remember his parents, Jena and Greg? This is their newest addition, Rylan!!

I was so excited to finally meet him! His mom had been teasing us all with pictures and I couldnt wait to see him in the studio! He is perfect in everyway! He has the softest hair (with a natural mo hawk), cutest little cheeks and he is such a great poser! Here, let me show you...






Thank you SO much Jena & Greg! It was so such a pleasure photographing your maternity as well as the end result, Rylan!

-Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment