Sunday, August 29, 2010

Soon To Be Mom...Ashley

I have known Ashley for quite some time now. We met in high school...way back when! For as long as I can remember, I have always looked up to her in some way of another (even though she doesn't know it!). When we went to school together, she was always so confident, strong, and willing to be herself. Now, she is a mature, GORGEOUS, loving human being...and did I mention...a soon to be mother!

Ashley has this awesome, unique style about her. Can't you tell? She (and myself...more so her now...) are Volcom ADDICTS! She knows how to make anything look good, she can pull off any hair color and style, and she's got that AWESOME skin tone that every girl wants!

I cannot wait to meet her baby and photograph the newest addition to her perfect, stylish, little family! We have some time before babe is due, so in the meanwhile, we will be doing maternity shots! Here is a little preview and hopefully there will be so much more to come!!










Ashley- Thank you so much for coming all the way out to the Gorge and being my model! Though I was suppose to shoot the "human form", I had WAY more fun photographing how gorgeous you are! Thank you for having confidence in me and allowing me to capture how beautiful you are, at all angles. You are an inspiration to me and I hope to see you more in the future!

-nicole

1 comment:

  1. Nicole I'm proud of you. You've finally found out how to shoot people without jail time .Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete